Friday, June 24, 2011

Catch of the Day!!!

Some of my earliest memories were of spending time with my family on some land we own right outside of Maben, MS. It's not a whole lot of land but to a child it was huge. We had trails all over the place, forts, creeks, and even a pond that was always the source of hours of entertainment. I can remember going fishing with my grandfather, dad, and brother many times and spend hours there. It is something that I long to share with my kids, even though they are small now I know it's never to early to pour into their lives and make memories with them. For father's day they got me a new fishing pole, and they each got their own as well, so I guess it's about time to get them started with days full of memories. Here are some pictures of fishing at our Family Life Center at church.

No comments: